The Meeting between ITD and ERIIT
On 4th October 2017, Mr. Santisouk Vilaychreun, Director General, Economic Research Institute for Trade (ERIT) and high level officials of ERIIT/MOIC and Dr.Kamalinne Pinitpuvadol, Executive Director of the International Institute for Trade and Development (Public Organization) and ITD’s officers to have a discussions meeting at ITD.
The objective of the discussions meeting is:
– to enhance and support the research work on policy briefs
– to consult and discuss on making the policy briefs sustainable by building the research network between two organizations
– to consult with ITD on building the professional researchers with internship at ITD
– to enhance and encourage the ERIIT’s researchers in building research network with the ITD’s researchers further cooperation in conducting research topics and organizing the training courses.
– to enhance the cooperation through the MOU on the research work and capacity building such as training program
– Presenting the structure and the main part of the ITD policy briefs by ITD research team
– Learning and working on how to prepare the policy briefs and selecting the topics of the policy briefs
– How to manage the research team members and control the quality of policy briefs, how to make them sustainable and useful
more Photo to follow. https://www.facebook.com/pg/itd.th/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10155013712267828